Reasons Why You Should Hire Leigh Anne Monk to Sell Your Home…
#1 – Leigh Anne’s Experience and Professionalism will save you time, money, and frustration.
Leigh Anne has a well-deserved reputation for her hard work and professionalism. Her clients praise her for
- Attention to detail
- Superior knowledge of contracts and procedures
- Timely communication as the deal progresses
- Network of support professionals, from Lenders to Contractors
Serving her clients since 2008, Leigh Anne knows what it takes to get the deal done. She recognizes how emotional selling or buying can be and works hard to preside over all the details to ensure the smoothest possible settlement. Even when issues do arise she handles them with tenacity and professionalism. Solution oriented, Leigh Anne will find a way to get the deal done!
#2 – Leigh Anne’s Negotiating Skills will save you money and protect you from potential problems.
Leigh Anne’s experience allows her to proactively negotiate on your behalf, presenting alternative solutions when there are multiple offers or when there is a stalled home inspection negotiation.
She is always looking for a win/win knowing that to get to settlement requires all parties to move together in the same direction She knows the contract well and informs you how to protect your best interests by using the proper addenda to the contract.
#3 – Leigh Anne’s Superior Home Marketing Strategy will help sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
Leigh Anne uses a unique combination of online marketing, traditional marketing, and old-fashioned hard work to get her clients’ homes sold. Her strategy helps bring in as much traffic as possible, often leading to multiple offers.
- You will receive a written staging consultation report that outlines step by step what needs to be done in each room
- Leigh Anne uses a professional photographer to pictures she works with her seller to stage the home.
- Homes are promoted using her private, personal connections before the home goes on the market officially. This adds to demand.
- She know what angles the photographer will capture in each room and works with the seller to rearrange or remove furniture as needed.
- When buyers arrive at your home they will receive full color brochure and other professionally-designed printed materials to help them remember the details of your home
- She uses Professionally-Designed, color-coordinated signage
- Open Houses are held using an iPad sign-in app and visitor gifts
- Leigh Anne promotes your house on several local agent Facebook forums
- You receive a weekly email or text with an update on the local marketing activity in your neighborhood and the activity at your specific home.
#4 – Leigh Anne’s Tenacious, Compassionate Service will put you at ease during the process.
Leigh Anne is known for being a “mama bear” when it comes to taking care of her clients. She realizes that selling or buying a home can be an intensely emotional process. She educates her clients and helps them understand the process.
She advocates for her clients, finding creative and unique ways to help them meet their goals. She will connect you competent contractors, inspectors, title companies when needed.
She responds quickly to questions and issues and works hard to make her clients’ experience as enjoyable and “seamless” as possible.
#5 – Leigh Anne is Highly Recommended by Her Clients
Leigh Anne’s clients are openly enthusiastic about how she has helped them. Many clients have come back to her again and again, and have referred friends and colleagues. Leigh Anne’s service does not end once papers are signed and keys are exchanged.
Every client is enrolled in her Client Appreciation Program which provides useful information throughout the year about the real estate market. Several client appreciation events take place each year along with vendor discounts, monthly gift card drawings, quarterly pop-bys and newsletters. She is NEVER too busy for your introductions to other buyers and sellers who could use her help.